Sunday, December 21, 2008

A person of Life


1. When I first believed and His life I received
The seed was sown into me

Now this seed must grow and this zoe life flow

As on to maturity


Chorus:

Am I a person of life?

Do I experience life?

Does my living bear the issues of life?

Good trees bear good fruit;

Healthy plant, healthy root;

Oh Lord! The ground in my heart!


2. We know that life’s seed is growing indeed

When fruits of life are expressed-

Such virtues of-joy, peace, faithfulness, love

Does my daily life pass the test?


3. When these virtues show-others surly will know

The beauty of life will shine

And the gospel word of life will be heard

Bringing many to know life divine!


4. Lord grant me today, a new start in this way

A person of life I will be-

Just expressing You in all that I do

Oh may this life flow out of me!

OKC Truth School 2008


A Person of Life -

No comments:

Post a Comment